
Saturday, December 13, 2008
A customer tipped me today~ =D
She asked me over and put $3 on the table and say 'this is for you I see you working so hard'
I rejected but she insisted that I accept it lol
First time I received tips and its really rare that we get tips since its just a casual dining restaurant
And at night when I was doing cashier another customer wanted to tip me again =x
She asked me to keep the change so I rejected again and she said something like 'you don't want tips?' or some sort and I told her we can't accept tips although it's only 40 cents lol
What a lucky day~
Or maybe I put in extra effort in work today =x lol
Anyways,
I really really enjoy midnight walks
Especially after 2am
The atmosphere out there is quiet and peaceful
And its really really cooling
I even took a longer route so I can walk longer before I reach home lol
Call me emofark, shit whatever I just enjoy midnight walks =x
You have to try it to believe it but of course it's still up to personal preferences
And girls should refrain from doing so unless you have company lol
Ok whatever~
I'm tireeed