
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Today CRS interview was a close shave
lol~
The book reviews out of the 4 books i wrote only 1 i read b4
And just nice she interviewed only that 1 book that i read
haha
Anyways, during the long break
We chiong our IDEAs project that we didn't do yesterday cuz of you know what (previous entry lol)
And we finally managed to finish it
So it means IDEAs is over!~!!!
yay~!!
Reached home at 6pm today...
Haven reach home this early ever since the 3 weeks holidays over
lol
Today's PSS was okay
I found the girl's show yesterday nicer
And i think that I Believe is nt very suitable for the guys to sing
Maybe if they let the girls sing I Believe while the guys sing Chu Mo would be better
But carrie can sing Chu Mo really well
lol
Results show later~
Hope daren and carrie can go to the overall finals
awaiting~